Christmas Message from the CEO
On behalf of the Board, Management and Staff we extend our warmest wishes for a safe and joyful Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family.
This has been a most difficult and disruptive year for all, mainly due to the various restrictions and lockdowns. Our expectation is that these are now behind us and that we soon return to some sense of normality in our daily lives.
From all of us, we thank you and appreciate your continued patronage and support and we look forward to welcoming you in the New Year.
The Club will be closed for the Christmas/New Year public holidays on the following days:
- Saturday, 25th December 2021
- Sunday, 26th December 2021
- Monday, 27th December 2021
- Tuesday, 28th December 2021
- Saturday, 1st January 2022
- Sunday, 2nd January 2022
- Monday, 3rd January 2022
Our Caterers will also be taking a break over the holiday period.
Closures will be:
- Zabou 25th Dec 21 – 3rd Jan 22. Reopening Monday 4th January 2022
- Primi 25th Dec 21 – 9th Jan 22. Reopening Monday 10th January 2022
Rocky Massaria ACCM JP
Chief Executive Officer