Re-opening 11th October 2021
We are excited to be reopening the doors at 10 am on Monday 11th October 2021.
Please see below the changes to the conditions of entry as of the 5th October 2021.
ENTRY TO THE VENUE
As per the Government regulations as of the 5th October and the Public Health Order made today the first phase of reopening will come into effect Monday 11th October to vaccinated people.
We have been advised of the following:
- Masks are required for all staff and customers in all indoor settings.
- Masks are no longer required in outdoor settings except for the front of house hospitality staff
- COVID safe check-ins and proof of vaccination are required for staff and customers.
- Limit for up to 20 people per booking
- Drinking indoors must be seated but drinking outdoors may be seated or standing
Please ensure you have downloaded your vaccination certificate to your phone or have a printed copy to show at reception when you arrive.
- Scan the Service NSW Covid QR code using your phone. If you don’t have a compatible phone, you may register for a Covid Card via the Service NSW website. You can print your unique QR code and bring it with you to check in until your card arrives.
- Once you have checked in using the QR code please show a staff member the GREEN TICK.
- You will be required to show proof of your vaccination certificate – either from your phone or a printed copy of your COVID-19 digital vaccination certificate. This can be downloaded from Medicare or My Gov.
In the coming weeks, we expect there will be further changes to the regulations and easing of restrictions. We will notify you once those announcements have been made.
Primi Italian will open sometime during the week of Monday 18th October, the date to be confirmed.
Zabou Bar & Grill will be open for lunch from Monday 11th October. Zabou has a new menu with some new items and of course keeping all of your favourites NEW MENU
We are taking bookings for our function rooms. The current restrictions are no more than 20 people in a group.
We have created COVID safe, Day Delegate Packages for meetings and seminars that start from $800 for 10 people including a private room, all audio & visual equipment, morning tea, lunch, and more contact the team for more information email@example.com
Our opening hours will remain the same as they were prior to closing:
- Monday & Tuesday 10 am – 10 pm
- Wednesday & Thursday 10 am – Midnight
- Friday 10 am – 1 am
- Saturday 11 am – 11 pm
- Sunday CLOSED
We look forward to welcoming you back to our Club very soon.